Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Paul Pierce

First and foremost, HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL PIERCE!!! You are the man. I've grown up in New England my whole life and the only regional time I support is The Boston Celtics, and since Pierce got drafted by the Celtics he has been my favorite player in the league. I really hate basketball and for anyone out there who hates basketball as well or Pierce, check out this video right here,



Anyone who cant respect this man for his journey, both physical and emotional, is not human. This man has done whatever he can to be considered one of the true Celtic greats. And after Banner 17, he got his own. I stayed up and watched the whole series against the Lakers. He shut down "THE RAPE ARTIST" Kobe, and got Finals MVP for his efforts, Watching videos of that series never get old. The Celtics rule, and the Lakers can go molest little girls for all I care. One of my favorite moments of Paul Pierce is right here (check out how visibly tired Pierce is at the end. He is spent, that's the effort that makes him a true CELTIC),



Lastly read the following article from SI to gain some respect for this man. Paul Pierce is one of my favorite athletes if not human beings for the work he does. I cried a bunch when I read the article, it's that touching. Once again, Happy Birthday Truth. Bring Banner 18 this June, I cant wait.

SI Article: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1149382/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment